Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Commitment to Luca For Dogs, and our Loyal Fans (two and four-legged alike)



 I have been thinking a lot since my last post, mostly, about getting back to Luca basics.  I got a little too wrapped up in operations this past year, so I’m feeling a serious itch to awaken my inner Luca!
It’s time to refocus our message, or rewind a little, to remind myself and all of you why this company was started.  2015 is all about spreading the Luca message to one and all!  For all those I’m losing with my visionary rhetoric, here are is what I’m talkin’ about:

1.)    Focus on EASY-WASH, practical bedding, that is both user-friendly for owners, and comfy for pets.   Hello?  This is what Luca beds are all about.  We need to be better at telling the how and why our beds are better than the competition. 

2.)    Share, post, tweet, connect, and communicate with our community of loyal fans, and with all those out there snuggling up and finding the value in our practical bedding.   What do you like, what do we need to improve?   What would you like to see us do next?

3.)      Putting the above into action!  With slow and steady organization, I have big plans for 2015.  Looking forward to bringing our fans on board, and continuing to build on what has only just begun!

We lost our Luca Mascot (Sophie) in 2014 
She inspired every design, and tested every Luca bed on the market today! 
(her final photo shoot, below)


3 comments:

thomasarthur said...

Wonderful post. I am happy that I found your post while searching for awesome news and idea. Thanks! It is very useful and interesting website.

Pet Boutique | Pet Shop | Dog Coats

Unknown said...

Your articles and contents are encouraging. Designer Dog Beds 2016

Unknown said...

Congrats you individuals are doing with this blog site.
Can Dogs Eat Peaches?

Post a Comment